After all isn't the home where life's building blocks are provided. So join us as we roll up our sleeves and confront everyday life on the Rittgers Home Front!
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Coming Home!

After six long days in the hospital, it was finally time for us to come home on Tuesday! I was so excited to get outside for the first time and then have my daddy drive to my house! I met a cat named Maestro, but he wasn't really interested in me. He was more excited to see mommy and daddy.


We have been adjusting to our new lives together and we've had visits from lots of family members. I even had my first baby-sitter: Uncle Philip! He looked kind of scared when mommy and daddy left but I think he did a great job. He even gave me a bottle when mommy and daddy were stuck at the doctor's office longer than they wanted to be gone.


We are finally settling into a routine and mommy is very glad for that. I can't wait to meet all of my new friends and family! Thanks for all of your help that you've given mommy and daddy during these stressful days.


Now if I could just figure out how to take less than an hour to eat every time my parents would actually be able to get some sleep! But they assure me that I'm sweet and they love me anyway.


Home sweet home!

No comments:

Post a Comment