After all isn't the home where life's building blocks are provided. So join us as we roll up our sleeves and confront everyday life on the Rittgers Home Front!
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Here I am...

My name is Judah Amos Rittgers and I can't wait to meet all of you. Thanks for all your prayers and support to my mommy and daddy. It has been a long several days already for us as we adjust to being a new family and trying to recover at the same time. But God be praised (the meaning of my name) that he has gotten us this far.

Mommy has been really tired after 40 hours of contractions followed by a c-section. She had a little scare when her blood pressure fell out and so spent the first 24 hours in recovery which put us all behind. Daddy has been watching out for me in the nursery though during my check-ups and does a good job taking care of me. You could say we are already buds! So if you have stopped by to visit, I have been a little busy hanging out with my parents.

I wanted to tell you a little more about myself though. Mommy says I am her precious little man. She thinks I have Uncle Matt's round face with her nose and Grandma Kreis' chin. And of course I have daddy's torso and long toes. So I guess you could say that I am really cute. And I know it too.

Oh and I have a personality already too. I guess I get my stubborness from mamma. She knows this by the trouble I give her learning to eat. I love having my left hand next to my face though even more than being swaddled. I like to make all sorts of faces and pucker up my lips.

So again, I can't wait to meet you after we all get settled. Thanks again for your prayers and support.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness I cannot WAIT to meet you, little guy. Tell your Momma hi from me!

    ReplyDelete